Padi Advanced Scuba Diver
No matter what your scuba interest the Oakville Divers PADI Advanced course is the perfect addition to your ongoing diving education. The course format allows you to progress at your own pace. You don’t have to do everything at once—you can make an adventure dive here and there as your interests dictate or, you can make a weekend of it and go right through.
What Do I Need to Start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What Will I Do?
- READ THE BOOK
- This course is now available through the Padi e-learning program with Oakville Divers
- DO THE 5 PADI ADVANCED DIVES
- LOCAL OAKVILLE DIVE OPTION THE DIVES CAN BE DONE IN ONE WEEKEND WITH OAKVILLE DIVERS
- pick a adventure dive, make a dive plan, Have our Master instructor go over the advance diving skills then dive your plan
- Oakville Divers Advanced Dives are on Shipwrecks in Lake Ontario near Oakville Divers Scuba Shop
- Real dives, real dive conditions makes your Oakville Divers Advanced the best course in Ontario
- Get a jump start on real dives with the Oakville Scuba Pro's
- Oakville Divers Scuba Shop- Oakville Divers Pool - Oakville Divers Dive Boats all in one Location
- Our Master Scuba Instructor has been teaching safe scuba for 35 years.
- More dives are always available to Oakville Divers Advanced students keep diving all season
- Ice Dives in Oakville Ontario Canada
- Southern trips for those who want to dive the tropics
- become part of the Oakville Divers Team Dive Crew
To get your Oakville PADI ADVANCED certification, begin by going over course materials in the comfort of your home. Then with your Oakville PADI Instructor you complete the deep and underwater navigation Adventure Dives. These dives boost your confidence as you build these foundational scuba skills.
Then, you choose three additional dives from more than 15 Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can go scuba diving at night, check out the local ship wrecks in the Oakville area or even fly through the lake on a diver propulsion vehicle all during your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
• Number of dives : Five dives [ you can keep diving with Oakville Divers and gain more in water experience and log hours towards a Padi Specialty certification ]
• Adventure Dive options include altitude diving, AWARE-fish identification, boat diving, deep diving, diver propulsion vehicle use [DPV], drift diving, dry suit diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater nature study, underwater navigation, underwater photography, underwater videography and wreck diving (we do not offer all Adventure Dives).
• Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course.
How Long Will it Take?
The PADI Advanced course is a self study program. Once you complete the knowledge review for each of your Adventure Dives, it’s time to do your diving. Open Water dives are conducted over the course of one full weekend (and one Thursday evening if Night Dive is chosen). There is no written exam for the Padi Advanced Scuba course. Your fun scuba diving experiences are your only test. Oakville Divers Instructors are on the scuba dives if you have any questions.
What Will I Need?
Adventures in Diving Student Kit
Scuba Certification Card
PADI Dive Log (recommended)
*scuba equipment rental costs are not included in course cost [ Special rental rates for local dives aboard our dive boat for Oakville Divers Students]
Underwater Specialists for Over 25 Years